Promotion of Cultural rights and expressions of indigenous peoples and minorities.
- Profiling communities of indigenous peoples and minorities which involve research and identification of particulars, brief history and problems of the community.
- Prioritizing production and promotion of cultural expression of indigenous people and minorities.
- Prioritizing development of cultural enterprises of indigenous peoples and minorities.
- Advocacy against exclusion, discrimination and violation of cultural rights of indigenous peoples and minorities.
- Documenting and exposing violations of cultural rights of indigenous peoples and minorities.
- Facilitating accessibility to legal and administrative services in case of desire for redress against violations.
The current and Potential strategic partners
- Keepers of the Earth Fund.
- UN Voluntary fund on indigenous peoples.
- Netherlands Centre for Indigenous People (NCIV)
- Office of the U.N High commission for Human Rights.
- International Work Group for Indigenous Affairs (IWGIA).
- American Jewish World Service.
- Net work of indigenous organizations at WIPO.
- WIPO’s Voluntary fund for participation of representatives of indigenous peoples’ organizations in the sessions of Intergovernmental Committee on Intellectual Property and Genetic Resource, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore.
- The office of the UN. Rapportaur on the Rights of Indigenous peoples.
- The United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues.
- Tebtebba (Indigenous people’s international centre for policy research and education)
- “The Indigenous World” An annual publication on the status of indigenous people around the world.
- International Funders for Indigenous Peoples(IFIP)
- Cultural Survival.