(Albertine Tourism Promotion Programme)
Promoting responsible tourism and mitigating against possible negative effects of Tourism on culture and identity in Uganda.
- Sensitizing the communities on the value of Tourism and how to mitigate against its possible negative cultural and social effects.
- Training community based tourist operators and guides and education on the internationally established code of Ethics for responsible tourism.
- Prescribing and availing effective information on cultural and natural tourist attractions in Albertine rift region of Uganda.
The current and Potential Strategic Partners
- Uganda Tourism Board.
- N World Tourism Organisation.
- World Tourism Network on Child Protection.
- International Institute for peace through Tourism
- Airline Ambassadors’ International.
- Friends International – Child Safety Network.
- International Organisaiton of Social Tourism.
- World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations.
- International Coalition of Tourism Partners.